Airtel has always come up with unique and interesting offers or plans for its customers from time to time. No doubt its one of the most helpful support is to share internet data on Airtel. Yes, you heard it right you can share or transfer the internet with your friends and family very easily with the help of Airtel connection. You can easily transfer the internet across different devices like tablets, smartphones, or laptops. There are several ways to send/share data to another Airtel user. Another best thing is that you can gift data to another user which is popularly known as Data Gifting.
Data gifting provides you with a way to gift internet data for another user but with your airtime. E.g. if your friend/family member runs out of internet data and is in urgent use of it, you can gift them data easily.
Data Me2U/Data sharing is the way to share or transfer the data from already purchased available data to another user. To transfer you can simply dial *141# and choose the option for Gifting or Me2U.
The steps involved in How to share internet on Airtel through Airtel App are listed below:
- Download My Airtel app for App or Google Play Store.
- You need to sign in to your account through your Airtel number. If not registered then create an account.
- Inside left panel of My Airtel App visit Family Share option.
- Add your family member if not already added.
- Have sufficient data balance on your number itself.
- Select the family member and share the data.
The steps involved if you want to send internet (small Mb up to 60 or so) on Airtel are listed below:
- You have to make sure the number you are sending the Mb is also an Airtel user.
- Know what amount of Mb you want to send e.g. 10, 20, 30 or 60mb.
- Click on the keypad in your smartphone and dial *141*712*
- Specify the amount of Mb you want to send after the *
For 10 MB- 11*
For 25 MB- 9*
For 60 MB- 4*
- Add the number to whom you want to send the amount by a pound (#) sign at the end.
It will look something like this e.g. *141*712*4*8888888888#. Here, “8888888888” is an imaginary number to make you understand.
The steps involved in How to share internet on Airtel through Airtel website are listed below:
- Visit the official website of Airtel/ dial *129*101#
- Sign in with Airtel number and login with OTP
- After OTP verification transfer/ share internet on Airtel from one user to another.
- Select Airtel internet data options.
- Enter mobile number in which you want to transfer the data.
The steps involved in How to share internet on Airtel through SMS/ text message are listed below:
- Click on the message icon in your smartphone.
- Now select New Message/ Compose Message.
- Type “Share” and send it to 121.
- Then wait a few seconds and you will receive an SMS from Airtel.
- To add your number to the list, ADD and send it to 121. Within a few seconds, you will receive confirmation SMS asking to add your number and confirm.
Your family/friend member can use your data by easily following the steps mentioned above. After following the above steps you can simply call send the data to another user in just a click.
Note: This internet data is only transferable to Airtel users.